Your Linux Data Center Experts

Just a FYI follow-up on my previous post about having started running some stress testing of btrfs: it seems to have run into a bug in btrfs after around 8 days. I had done a couple of stops of btrstress, removals of the test data, and restarts. I had also enabled compression, which I'm wondering if that was the cause of the problem. The issue seems to be a NULL pointer dereference (which has been reported to the btrfs mailing list).

I'll look at starting another run, once I've made sure nobody needs any information off the system as it is now.

comments powered by Disqus

Join our other satisfied clients. Contact us today.